Monday, June 1, 2009

Psych 101

The main problem about actually paying attention in psych class is that, when you get to that chapter about coping mechanisms, you might just run the risk of remembering what the f*ck they were talking about.
So as I find myself going through the different stages, I can't even really TRULY pass through any of them...
The result in my mind tripping over itself...
"Oh this is just my brain attempting to conjure up some logical, seemingly factual, reasoning as to why I should be completely ok"
"this is just my brain making light of something major in order to make it easier to deal with emotionally ..."
"And THIS is my brain yadda yadda yadda...."
You ever think about something so much that you tell yourself to shut the f*ck up about it?

I could ask what I, personally did wrong...
and then I could eventually just chalk this feeling and series of events up to anything I might have 'gotten away with' in the past
treat it like karma coming back to me...
....but the sad thing is... I know that thats just a coping mechanism as well...

its 4 in the morning and I just have one question that my brain can't cancel out...
What was there ever to gain?


-1


_mC

No comments: