But someone please explain to me in great detail this saying 'bros over hoes'.
not that I necessarily disagree with the statement, but I feel like people have started to use this as a blanket 'fix' or reply for any and all situations involving triangular disputes with guys and girls.
well, honestly not that It needs that much explaining
I figured that the general rule of those is to look out for your 'bros':
1. a male with the same parents as someone else; "my brother still lives with our parents"
2. a male person who is a fellow member (of a fraternity or religion or other group); "none of his brothers would betray him"
3. a buddy: a close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities
*feel free to pick any definition that applies to you*
over lookin' out for said 'hoes'
1. A skank
2. A woman that is too loose in the booty.
3. Woman or man that fuck anything with two legs.
*again, feel free to pick any definition that applies to you*
and thats certainly understandable, but the confusion in this comes from all the forged 'brotherhood' amongst social circles
and the assumed 'hoe-ness' of young women.
does 'bros over hoes' apply to your mom and dad?
how about does it apply to your sister(s) and whoever they are dealing with?
my whole point is to say:
before people toss around the 'bro's over hoes' all willy nilly, one should take a sincere look at what where they stand in relation to other people. because you could be saying bro's over hoes
but my man Ludacris says
"Most of us niggas is hoes too..."
So what you really saying?