Monday, December 21, 2009

Life.

Sometimes Life amazes me
I've been on these spiels about how humping until you shoot off in a girl amazes me in how that makes life or A life, but I guess I'm just amazed by life period.
How do the trillions of atoms in the universe converge in a very specific way to create a conscious mind?
I think being conscious amazes me.
But even more than that, the ways in which humans subconsciously imitate the polar energies within the atoms that our bodies consist of is amazing.
ya know
Protons--->Positive...add...good...protagonist...etc.
Electrons--->Negative....subtract....bad...antagonist...etc.
Neutrons...Neutral.

And all of these atoms which create out conscious minds have been here billions of years before our minds came into existence.
kinda makes ya think.

end train of thought.


_mC

No comments: