Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Relationships get Ill

Now, anybody who knows me, know thats I know something about relationships. That something, is that I know NOTHING at all. But on a much broader scale of things I do find that I know a lot. Relationships are based off of respect, balance, compromise, and last but not least communication. I feel like these are the most vital parts for any functioning relationship to remain...well..functioning.
And as much as I would love to go and on about love, the relationships I'm referring to need no such thing.
I don't mean like all the boo-lovery kissy faced boyfriend/girlfriend relationships (if you haven't guessed by now) I mean friendships.
::As this 9th Wonder beat chimes in the background...::
I started to think about what relationships are important to me, or better yet, which ones are the most fulfilling and I saw what the ones that weren't were missing.
But i'mma keep it light
This one aint too heavy...
Communication, balance, respect and compromise are the words of the day.
_mC

This Blog was brought to you by Family
Photobucket

No comments: