Monday, October 12, 2009

Complicated like.

simply
shits complicated like a young man being left heartbroken
only to realize that he'd become just like those who he'd left the same way in the past
like.
expecting a straight answer but my mind works in circles so i can't really seem to give it to you like that
like.
All those things you never said while I cared to hear them, falling like rain upon my deaf ears...until they started to flood my thoughts
like.
keeping it to yourself, only to (we)blog and hope everyone finds out how you feel.
like.
How i'm intentionally not a good friend..cause they wasn't 'good' friends...but instead of making myself or things better, it only makes everything worse(r)
like.
How I need space..and someone offering a helping hand
like.
I wish I could disappear...and be everywhere
like.
life.




_mC

No comments: