Monday, November 26, 2007

Style.Fate.Friends.

So... I guess to being on THIS particular Post... I have to admit something.
I think about style more than you. Not YOU, just you in a general sense (I think at least), I like to let on this facade as if it's just a fleeting thing that I think about from time to time in actuality, I'm aware of more fashion related things that I care to admit, Especially in the particular area that I find my style being in now. Which is...**shudders**...Nope...i'm not even going to say that (or those) word(s).
Someone can get 2 points for guessing what that word is correctly.
Either way...Onto the Pictures.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Fit.

Now the AVERAGE eyes, you'd think...ok..a hat with an eyeball on it and a shirt with a bear on it.
To me (and my conglomerate) it reads MNWKA (Mishka for those not fluent in Russian)
I think Mishka is a DOPE ass brand... I try S0o0o Hard not to get caught up in Labels...but...I think the shits dope, thats all that matters to me. But I won't Bore you guys With the details of what I wear.
Oh yeah...and dirtied HalfCabs...
(and to Think I SWORE I'd never fuck w/ Vans...) In fact...you know that song from THE PACK I often parodied it with...
" Got my vans on, cause I got a small penis..." But
them cunts got my money, so i can't say too much bad about them for making a dope shoe


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
(I mean just Look at them)


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
How seriously should I take this?
(answer: probably not that serious)
How seriously DO i take this?
(answer: very damn seriously)

Wish me well
UNTIL NEXT TIME!!!!
_The eMCee

P.S. Yes..the towel that I use is VERY Purple...and I gives no damn.
"Nigga's wanna bring the 80's back//
Thats ok cause that where they made me at..."
_Jay-Z

No comments: