Saturday, January 31, 2009

Day 3

(Jan.31)
Tearz

I think I should blog in the morning because yesterday when I said no fuckery went on, as the day went on it turned out that no fuckery occurred, granted mild fuckery did occur, but I brushed it off. I MUST MUST MUST be coming out of my stink-mode.

Lucky Me...
sidenote: I heard the word "WAH-mbulance" the other day...
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME I HEARD THAT?...I know ya'll never heard it cause ya'll aren't nearly as OG gamer-nerd as I am... but that made me laugh intensely.

OOOOH!
Rhymefest vs. Charles Hamilton?

QOTP
"i want a big green open field and a beautiful blue sky with slow moving clouds.
or at night on a roof top where there aren't any street lights to take away from the beauty of the stars. nature is pretty."
_lemon honey

why did I post that...because those are MY thought exactly

_mC

No comments: