Thursday, December 18, 2008

How Could You Be So...

Cold as the winter wind when it breeze yo?
Just remember that you talkin' to me though
You need to watch the way you talkin' to me, yo
I mean after all the things that we've been through
I mean after all the things we got into
Hey yo, I know of some things that you ain't told me
Hey yo, I did some things but that's the old me
And now you wanna get me back and you gon' show me
So you walk around like you don't know me
You got a new friend, well I got homies
But in the end it's still so lonely
_KanYeWest


Yesterday was not a good day at all...
Like I previously discussed, I think everyone had a 'Mike Meeting' and talked about how they could just blow my day-N-nite (Cudi)...
and then I did a lap to forget about all that
forgot about something pretty Emportant
:-/ on my part
big nasty :-/ on my part
But I aint mad...
And niggas is selfish...
But I guess love saying the same thing about me
I'm bout to just fuck with some music shit all day and clear my head

_Dad...er...mC

P.S.
Sometimes niggas really surprise me

P.P.S.
I'm Sorry, I didn't even know what to say or do to try to make anything better (seems like at these moments I never do), cause it was like I already messed up, and then where I couldve made right decisions, I made wrong(er) ones...
So i'll just come and watch TV with you instead of typing my public apology
You looked amazing tho ;-)

No comments: